Wednesday 23 June 2004

Good news! Alhamdulillah...

My classes have long finished. Now I’ve moved to do my dissertation. Three weeks since I've started it. But still a lot to catch up. The literature readings and running the simulations… Subhanallah… Felt very tired (like dead ) especially after coming back from work. But actually I like the project. Very interesting, even though not entirely understand some part of the application.

Until today, I think I’m still repeating the same simulation for the same molecule. Not that I don’t like it, but I’m afraid that I will be left behind from the others. Every simulations seems producing new problems. Hrmm.. Luckily I have a very patient and helpful supervisor. Thanks to Allah.

Today, after reporting some of the problems and unlikely results, he asked me bout pursuing the project to a higher level. I was so shocked. Like not believing it. Actually I’ve asked him before bout this, but he said it was not likely for me to do it. But then, Alhamdulillah… I’m really looking forward to it.

But, I still can’t believe it! Felt a little trembling just by thinking of it. Can I do it??!! But I quickly convince myself that I can do it! InsyaAllah. With Allah’s help. So… it seems that I have to work harder from now. And plan for further actions that I should take.

Ya Allah…. Thanks a lot!

And whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out. And He will provide him from where he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.
[Surah At-Talaaq : 2-3]


Mafhumnya: Sesiapa yang bertaqwa kepada Allah, maka Allah akan memberinya jalan keluar ( dari kesulitan). Dan Allah akan memberi rezeki yang tidak terkira. Sesiapa yang bertawakkal kepada Allah, maka Allah akan memeliharanya . Sesungguhnya Allah menyampaikan ( melaksanakan) urusanNya. Sesungguhnya Allah lah yang mengadakan kadar ( aturan yang tertentu bagi setiap sesuatu.

No comments: