Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year 2010!!!

I found these old notes that I wrote down during graduation day in Landmark Forum.

7 types of being:

INTEGRITY: Honouring your word. Do it! If you don't, clean it up. Make new promise and keep them.

RACKET-FREE: Giving up being right, EVEN when you're right.

BEING POWERFUL:
Be straight in your communication and take what you get.

COURAGEOOUS: Acknowledge your FEAR, then do it anyway!

PEACEFUL: Give up the interpretation "There is something wrong here"

CHARISMATIC: Give up 'in order to' & trying to get somewhere

ENROLLING: Share your new possibility in such way taht others are touched, moved & inspired by that possibility.


Wow! It seems that I have missed out on most of the 'being' above. Huhu.. Need to get back in track.

This new year, I'm creating the possibility of being peaceful, racket-free and enrolling. My motto is... Ikhlaskan hati, HANYA kerana Allah. ;)

Yeay!!!

No comments: