Wednesday 2 December 2009

In this story.. the HERO is YOU!

Yeay!! Finally!! I got it! The translation of Hero song by Safarii.
I kinda understand what it means but not all of it.
And when i got the real translation, indeed, its what I've imagine.
SO happy today!

And to all my friends, lets create our own heroic story in this lifetime!
As they said in this song.. 'In this story.. the HERO is YOU!'


Safarii – Hero

Lyrics: Safarii
Music: Safarii

The sun is too bright, I can’t walk forward with my head up
I hear laughter echoing but the city streets feel lonely somehow
I wonder when I’ll be as strong and gentle as you
Though I try to hide it, an emptiness remains in my heart

*The truth is I have no self-confidence, I’m a pitiful weakling
Today is so hard I want to cry, beneath my fake smile I cry…
I don’t need to be strong, don’t need to pretend or lie to myself
Because the Hero of this story is me
I try to smile and act happy to fit in with others
I can’t say what I really feel, my reflection is a lie
It was easy to be the same as everyone, I was scared of being alone
I saw you fading in the distance, a Hero who faced adversity
But then I also realized this one thing about myself

(Repeat*)

I know everything changes, I’ll keep searching for answers my whole life
Tomorrow was more important than today, I was forward and self-centered
I didn’t know what true strength was but I put all my effort into pretending
And I hurt others and in the process ended up hurting myself
It’s okay if I’m a coward or if I’m uncool or selfish, it doesn’t matter
First, I’ll start from a place I know and get rid of the clouds in my heart
I’m the Hero of my story, you’re the Hero of your story, so is everyone else
See? It gets easier if you think of it like that

The truth is I have no self-confidence, I’m a pitiful weakling
Today is so hard I want to cry, beneath my fake smile I cry…
I’m not cool enough to save someone else
But there’s only one of me in the world

(Repeat*)

2 comments:

kaksu said...

Assalammualaikum Has...

Akak suka sgt lirik ni... Izinkan akak copy dan simpan dlm laptop akak eh...

"The truth is I have no self-confidence, I’m a pitiful weakling
Today is so hard I want to cry, beneath my fake smile I cry…
I’m not cool enough to save someone else" ~ inilah kaksu... ;)

Jazakallah...

Wassalam...

Has said...

Waalaikumsalam wrt,

Owh.. silakan kak.. :)

Takpe kak.. Because in this story, the hero is YOU!

...So just be yourself ^_^ I'll always cheer on you!